I’ve really been on a whim lately, finishing up my last minute registry favorites as we start to send out the bridal shower invitations! One of my favorite parts so far (and most fun, in my opinion) is being able to register for things we will use once we buy a new place and can finally start settling in as an actual family (!!) Macy’s has always been one of my favorite department stores, especially for buying shoes… so when I knew I needed to start thinking about registry gifts, I headed to macys.com to get started!
Before I get into all of the reasons to register at Macy’s, let me tell you about a sweepstakes they’re running this month…
You could win an AMAZING honeymoon sweepstakes just for creating a registry at Macy’s, win- win! The grand prize winner will receive:
- an all expenses paid honeymoon (7 night stay at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa in the Maldives)
- $5,000 cash to put towards airfare
- $2,000 Macy’s gift card
- 4 pieces of Delsey luggage
This sweepstakes ends on 3/31/18, so you will need to act fast to enter!! *No Purchase Necessary. Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States including District of Columbia, 18 years and older with a Qualified Registry. Ends 3/31/18. For Official Rules, visit macys.com/weddingsweeps. Void where prohibited.
- They have an extensive selection of top brands and exclusive products. They carry brands such as Le Creuset (my favorite!) Dyson and Martha Stewart (exclusive to Macy’s.)
- They offer a “newlywed discount” which means you will get 20% off most of your remaining registry items for 6 months after your wedding, and 10% off furniture and mattresses.
- It’s a one-stop shop for all your registry needs. From outfits for the shower, engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, etc to luggage for the honeymoon and even gifts for your wedding party, Macy’s truly has it all!
- They have lots of in-store services & events where they often host couples and throw fun parties where you can complete your registries while you eat, sip and listen to a DJ!
Good Luck & Happy Registering!! xoxo