My Favorite Fall Staples

It’s surprising to think that tomorrow is the first day of fall because it’s in the high 80’s in Chicago this week, however, I am really starting to get in the “fall state of mind.”  I’m obsessing over all of the new fall clothing and can’t wait to stock up the wardrobe for the chillier days.  I am specifically crushing on this suede moto jacket, which would look amazing with a pair of dark denim, or over a dress!  The color is the perfect fall neutral.  I also always go for a good pair of booties once the weather gets cooler.  These booties are under $100 and also come in black.  I love the heel height and the color goes with pretty much everything! If you haven’t invested in a nice handbag yet, now is the time! I am in love with this classic Tory Burch bag– it’s the perfect size and color.  It’s definitely more of a splurge, but totally worth the extra bucks!  Also, nothing screams “fall” more than a tan floppy hat! This hat also comes in black and is under $40, making it a staple piece for everyone’s closet.

What are you currently crushing on for fall?! xoxo

Shop the post:

1. That jacket is literally the best!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  2. I am loving all your picks! So many great staples for fall!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  3. Kate Blue wrote:

All so good! That leopard scarf is the best!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  4. That moto jacket, I need!!! I need it to go on sale first, though, ha! Great picks!

xoxo brandi

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  5. Meghan wrote:

That ruffled sweater is totally calling my name. I need it in my life!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  6. I need to take the plunge and snag that jacket!!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  7. that leopard scarf is so cute!

Posted 9.22.17 Reply
  8. Ada wrote:

Ahh can I just have it all! love these for fall!

Posted 9.23.17 Reply
  9. I literally want ALL of these fall picks!! SO many goodies!

Posted 9.24.17 Reply
  10. I agree that all of these are essential for fall! Love those booties

Posted 9.24.17 Reply
  11. Liz H. wrote:

I need that sweater! So cute!

Liz

Posted 9.24.17 Reply
  12. Yes! I love those ruby earrings! So cute!!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  13. I still want that moto jacket!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  14. I totally need that TB bag like NOW! So cute

-xo, Azanique | http://www.lotsofsass.com

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  15. So much YES to this!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  16. Cutest collage of items!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  17. I have that ruffle sleeved sweater and LOVE it! It's gorgeous on – love all of your picks, especially those leopard print finds!

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  18. I'm with you! It doesn't even seem like fall here in Indy. Makes me sad, but I know it will be here soon enough. Love your picks.

Steph
    @trendyinindy || trendyinindy.com

Posted 9.25.17 Reply
  19. Lux Mommy wrote:

Love it all!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  20. Carly wrote:

This is all so cute! I'm so ready for fall weather.

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  21. Loving all of these pieces for fall!! I need to add some of these to my closet.

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  22. I'm adding that TB to my wish-list!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  23. Kelly wrote:

What a great pair of earrings, love the jewel tones!

Birdie Shoots

Posted 9.26.17 Reply
  24. I'm loving these picks lady!! That jacket is the cutest!

Posted 9.26.17 Reply