Join me for College Fashion Week!

Hey guys! I am super excited because this weekend I will be attending College Fashion Week in Chicago as press!  Even though I am far past my college years, College Fashion Week is truly a celebration of Fashion for any ages.  For the past 5 years, College Fashion Week has been a platform for fashion-loving college students to come together to celebrate their bodies in a true form of self-expression.  This year they will be showcasing top talent from the next generation of designers from all around the country!

This year, College Fashion Week’s lineup includes our future leading fashion bosses including the women behind Ali & Ariel, Bow & Drape, Foray, Frill Clothing, and My Social Canvas. CFW features 4 distinct runway shows in 3 hours, so it’s sure to be a fun-filled, packed evening! CFW will be held at 1st Ward Events (2033 W North Ave) from 6-9pm.

I am super excited about all the amazing sponsors at this years event!

The sponsors include:

Rebecca Minkoff– I am an avid RM lover, especially when it comes to her handbags, I probably own at least 7! I can’t wait to see what she’ll be showcasing at CFW!

Vince Camuto– My all time favorite shoe designer.  I am obsessing over all of the amazing booties and OTK boots this year!
Drybar– If you’re not familiar with Drybar, they are a chain-based blow-out bar that originated in California but now as locations all over, including Chicago! The blowouts are $40 and you can pretty much get any style you like (however they do offer a “lookbook” to choose from as well)
Fitbit– Yes, the awesome fitness tracker wristbands… I am definitely hoping to snag one up!
Perfumania– Super excited to see what fragrances are the most popular this year!
SkinnyPop– I am addicted to this stuff!! We have the little bags at work and I constantly find myself snacking on this popcorn.
KIND Bars– Healthy and delicious at the same time, need I say more? (My favorite is the Caramel and Sea Salt!)
Bertha Watches– This is my first time hearing about the brand, but I have to say their watched are adorable!!
And SO many more!! I can’t wait to show you all what I get!
Now on to the good news… YOU too can attend CFW!! The tickets are still available and they are only $10!  Buy tickets here.  Make sure to also follow along on Instagram and Snapchat!
College Fashion Week
Saturday, October 15th
2033 W North Ave, Chicago IL 60647
6-9PM

This post is sponsored by Her Campus Media and its College Fashion Week brand partners. All opinions are my own.

1. This sounds like so much fun and an amazing event! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Brooke | InaWorldofBees,There'sMe

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  2. Maggie wrote:

Sounds like a fun event!!

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  3. This sounds like such a fun event! If I didn't have weekend plans I would totally make the drive to Chi from Omaha!

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  4. Sounds super fun, have a great time!

xx Sam |The Heart of the House

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  5. Wow! A great line up of sponsors and sounds like it will be a great time!

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  6. Elise wrote:

sounds like a fun event! so many great sponsors too – congrats on the opportunity. can't wait to see photos!

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  7. Zoe wrote:

How exciting! I wish I would have attended something like this when I was in college. Hope you have an amazing time!

Zoe

Posted 10.14.16 Reply
  8. This sounds like such a fun event!! Hope you have a fabulous time. Can't wait to see all the pretty must haves you see.
    Angela

Posted 10.15.16 Reply

Oh, they have some great sponsors. I love the FitBit.

Posted 10.15.16 Reply
  10. This is so awesome!! I wish I had this when I was in college! Amazing opportunity for all of the students on campus! Have Fun! xoxo
    Samantha

Posted 10.15.16 Reply
  11. sounds like so much fun! i hope to see photos after!

Posted 10.16.16 Reply
  12. This sounds like so much fun!! Hope you have an amazing time!
    Laura
    Styled Adventures

Posted 10.16.16 Reply

This sounds like such a great event!! I hope you have a blast!

Posted 10.16.16 Reply

Unfortunately I'm not able to attend the LA one, but this looks like SUCH A great time. I'd love to go to one of the college fashion weeks, and your outfit is adorable. You look fab! xx Adaleta Avdic

Posted 10.16.16 Reply
  15. oh i love vince camuto!!

Posted 10.17.16 Reply
  16. This sounds like so much fun! If I lived closer, I would totally attend.

Posted 10.17.16 Reply
  17. so many good brands!! wish I could go!

Posted 10.17.16 Reply
  18. I hope you have a blast & can't wait to hear all about it! They have some great sponsors!!

Posted 10.17.16 Reply
  19. This sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear how it went!

These photos are stunning! What a great idea!

xoxo Mandy

Posted 10.17.16 Reply
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted 10.17.16 Reply