Flamingo Romper…

ROMPERTarget // SHOESJeffrey Campbell // BAGRebecca Minkoff // EARRINGSBaublebar // WATCHWristology (use code ‘marvelous20’ for 20% off!) // BRACELETStella and Dot // RINGSKendra Scott and Aqua by Bloomingdales

Happy 1st day of August!! Can you believe it’s already August? Where has the time gone…

When it comes to rompers, I have a major obsession! I found this one on one of my weekly Target shopping sprees (who can honestly leave Target without spending at least $100?!) and was instantly drawn to the adorable pattern and pretty colors.  Rompers are one of my favorite pieces because they are so versatile.  I like to wear them in the summer by themselves, or even in the fall with a denim jacket.  This one happens to be by a special online only brand on Target.com, but is still under $40!  I was actually kind of shocked when I saw this while browsing, but clearly Target has the Flamingo obsession too, ha ha!

Did anyone do anything fun this weekend??  It was so nice in Chicago all weekend but with Lollapolooza going on, it was packed!  I stayed up at my pool the whole time (away from all the people) and also did a major summer-cleaning in my condo.  This week we are supposed to get another big heat wave, so wish everyone in Chicago luck!! xoxo

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Shop the post:

1. This romper was from Target?! No way! So cute!

Posted 8.1.16 Reply
  2. Amy L wrote:

This romper is TOO CUTE!! I can't believe that it's from Target! It looks great on you and loved how you styled it. Hope you have a great week!

Amy | Pastel N Pink

Posted 8.1.16 Reply
  3. What a cute romper!! I love that your bag matches perfectly!

Xo, Brianne

Posted 8.1.16 Reply
  4. I am in love with this print!

Posted 8.1.16 Reply
  5. OMG…I can't believe you got this romper at Target!? I was just there a week ago and didn't see it. I'm going to have to go back! SO CUTE

Posted 8.1.16 Reply
  6. Anna Baun wrote:

Could this romper be any more cute? I LOVE! And I am in shock it's from Target! It's perfect again this right blue wall. XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

Posted 8.2.16 Reply
  7. This is the cutest romper! Target seriously always surprises me with all it's cute stuff!

Posted 8.2.16 Reply
  8. wait. this romper is target?! i mean I'm not surprised, but I am. SUCH a good find 🙂

Posted 8.2.16 Reply

Absolutely the cutest romper I've seen in so long. It looks beautiful on you, you're fabulous! xx Adaleta Avdic

Posted 8.2.16 Reply
  10. Flamingos are so in right now. I feel like I see them everywhere, and to have them on this adorable romper is just the best thing I have seen with flamingos so far.

oxo,
    Iesha aka Lesh
    LivingLesh.com

Posted 8.2.16 Reply

Flamingos are definitely everywhere these days and this romper is one of the cutest I've seen!!

Posted 8.2.16 Reply
  12. Anonymous wrote:

What a sweet romper! I love the light blue color; it suits you well!

xo
    Brenda
    Barefoot in LA | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Facebook | Pintrest

Posted 8.2.16 Reply
  13. Stop the cuteness! This is adorable!!!!!! And you are in my hood 🙂

Posted 8.3.16 Reply
  14. This whole outfit is so lovely!! Loving all these colors on you!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 8.5.16 Reply
  15. Erica wrote:

Such a cute romper and I love your shoes!

Posted 8.10.16 Reply
  16. This romper is amazing! I've been on a total flamingo kick this summer- I love that they are having a moment right now. Love this look and love the glitter all over your blog!
    xox Tess | Sequins are the New Black

Posted 8.10.16 Reply
  17. Kaitlin wrote:

Love this romper! I have the exact one but bought it at Francesca's Collections.. I love how they had it at Target too. It's seriously so comfortable and I love how I can get it on/off myself without any help! Love the way you styled it with the shoes!

-Kaitlin