Romper Love with Shop the Mint…

ROMPERShop the Mint Boutique (c/o) // SANDALSTarget, the PERFECT dupe to the Valentino’s // EARRINGS: Sold out, similar here // BRACELETLoren Hope // RINGSForever 21Michael KorsEtsy // WATCHMarc by Marc Jacobs // SUNGLASSESDITTO (use code MITMIDWEST for a free month of unlimited designer sunnies!)

I don’t think I’ve ever come across a romper I didn’t like, but when I received this one from the Mint Julep Boutique, I was immediately in love.  First of all, it is SO comfortable.  It’s really stretchy and loose-fitting, so it’s not riding up you know where.. ha ha!  I love the denim-y floral print and the tie front and let’s be real, it fits like a glove!  I ordered a size medium because I typically get nervous about rompers fitting too tight, but I easily could have fit in a small as well.  I would say this one definitely runs true to size.  In the widget below, I linked a bunch of other super cute front-tie rompers… I promise they are SO flattering!

These sandals, once again making an appearance… I can’t believe how much they look like the Valentino’s but are from Target and under $30!!  They go with pretty much every outfit and look way more expensive than they really are.  I just brought myself to purchasing them in black as well. 🙂

I am so happy that the weekend is almost here… this week has been crazy busy!  Does anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend?!  I hope I get a chance to relax!

1. I remember seeing this on your insta! Love!!!!

Posted 6.23.16 Reply
  2. s1mpl3e wrote:

I love this romper, it's so cute

Posted 6.23.16 Reply
  3. I. Need. This. Romper. Oh my goodness this is gorgeous!!!

xoxo,
    Dannie

Posted 6.23.16 Reply
  4. 100% about the rompers this season. And this one is no exception. It's amazing and I kind of want one for myself! Love you in this. Your color!

Posted 6.23.16 Reply
  5. The Mint has the cutest clothing! I'm going to need to get one of their rompers!

Love these photos btw!!

Posted 6.23.16 Reply

This romper is darling!!

Posted 6.24.16 Reply
  7. Love this romper so much! The print is fabulous & that little ruffle on the bottom is amazing. – Style by Liv

Posted 6.24.16 Reply

Rompers are too cute! I love the print on this one.

Posted 6.25.16 Reply

I love this romper!! What a fabulous print and I love that it ties in the front!

Posted 6.25.16 Reply
  10. Anna Baun wrote:

ADORE this romper! I love the floral patter and front tie! You look so pretty! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

Posted 6.26.16 Reply
  11. Adorable romper Cara! I love the ruffle detail at the bottom!

Posted 6.26.16 Reply

Shop the Mint is probably one of my favorite online boutiques, and I'm not always the biggest online boutique fan because I'd like to try the clothing on before purchasing but they have some of the cutest clothing I've ever seen! Love this romper on you & it really suits you well xx Adaleta Avdic

Posted 6.26.16 Reply
  13. Love this romper on you! It's super flattering and I absolutely love the color! Also those sandals are SO cute! I definitely need to check out Target!

Posted 6.29.16 Reply
  14. LOVE this! It so cute – love the pattern and it looks soon comfy!

Posted 6.30.16 Reply
  15. This romper is the cutest! I love that it ties in the front!

Posted 7.7.16 Reply