Friday Favorites!

one // two // three // four (only $60 for both pieces!) // five // six (less expensive version here) // seven // eight (obsessed!!) // nine // ten (perfect maxi under $70!) // eleven
Happy Friday everyone!! This week has flown by and now it’s time to enjoy the weekend!  This weekend is super busy for me, I am going to celebrate the Derby on Saturday at a local spot in Chicago, and get brunch for Mother’s day on Sunday!
Since it’s Friday, I decided to roundup some of my favorite things right now (some that I have and some that I am dying to get!)  These amazing wedge sandals by Jeffrey Campbell have been sold out for the longest time, but are finally back and restocked in all sizes.  If you’ve been thinking about getting them, now is the time because they will go fast!  They run very TTS, and are comfortable enough to wear around all day.  If the price point is too high, I found an amazing dupe here that’s less than half the price of the JC’s!  Another amazing dupe I found is this scalloped bikini that looks just like the super popular Marysia bikini.  Honestly, who could pass up an amazing deal like that?!  I have these sunglasses and I love them! The floral detailing adds a little extra fun and the best part is, they’re only $12!!
What one is your favorite?! Any fun plans for watching the Derby?

SHOP THE POST:

1. Amy L wrote:

Those lace up shoes are adorable! Need them in my closet ASAP! Unfortunately my weekend consists of snuggling up with my finance book.. hahah.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

Posted 5.6.16 Reply
  2. Scalloped bathing suits are everything right now! They look so cute on anyone's bikini line & are super flattering! And of course- lace up shoes are all the rage. Time for me to go shopping!
    XO
    Chloe

Posted 5.6.16 Reply
  3. ElleSpann wrote:

NEED the wine money pouch 😉

Posted 5.7.16 Reply
  4. Shelbi wrote:

I seriously love all of your picks but the wine money pouch has got to be my winner! I do my Friday favorites as well and would love to hear your feedback on how your engagement is.

Signed by,
    Shelbi | http://www.itsallchictome.com

Posted 5.7.16 Reply
  5. Thinking I may need to add another pair of sunnies to my collection…loving the ones here!

Posted 5.7.16 Reply

I am shopping for maxi dresses for the summer. I'll take this one … and the sunglasses!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  7. Love that romper and clutch! Aqua has such great pieces!

xo

Posted 5.9.16 Reply

That bikini is so ADORABLE. I seriously love scallops on clothes and I'm such a sucker for it. Anything with a scalloped finish is needed for me. Those sunnies are super cute too! xx adaatude.com

Posted 5.9.16 Reply

I love the lace up shoes!! They would be perfect for the summer!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  10. Amanda wrote:

I want #4 & #6!!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  11. I've loved those Jeffery Cambell wedges for so long I don't know why I haven't bought them yet!

Posted 5.13.16 Reply