Floral Romper for under $100!

ROMPERAqua // WEDGE SANDALSJ. Crew // CLUTCHTuckernuck // SUNGLASSESRay-ban (less expensive version here) // CHEVRON RINGStella & Dot // XRINGMichael Kors // SPIKE BRACELETStella & Dot // EARRINGSKendra Scott // WATCHMarc by Marc Jacobs // NAIL POLISHEssie (need a vacation)

Happy Monday friends! I hope everyone had an amazing weekend.  This weekend was super busy, but I still feel like I accomplished a ton.  I still have so much cleaning to do and I am not looking forward to it what-so-ever. Ha.

This is probably one of my favorite rompers for spring thus far (and it’s under $100!).  As you may know, I live across the street from Bloomingdales (it’s SO dangerous) and I always end up finding the best rompers there.  This one by Bloomingdales line Aqua was the perfect one for my trip to Florida since it was way too cold in Chicago to wear it.  It does run a little bit small, but that’s pretty typical for rompers- so I sized up one size and it’s perfect.  The colors are so vibrant and fun!  Speaking of vibrant and fun, this clutch is just as amazing.  It honestly makes any outfit so much cuter (and brighter!)  I would highly recommend this clutch for summer- it’s super light and very spacious!

I am also really into espadrilles lately and they’ve become a big trend this year.  These J.Crew ones are extremely comfortable and have a lower wedge so they’re super easy to walk in.  If you’re looking for a pair of wedges to invest in this year, these are the perfect ones!  They are currently on sale with an additional 25% off with code ‘EXTRAEXTRA’!  I also really like these and these.

SHOP THE POST:

Disable your ad blocking software to view this content.

the colors on this romper are too fab! love how you accessorized it!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  2. I love the neckline – it's so cute and flattering 🙂 Never met a floral print I didn't like 😉

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  3. Super cute – and perfect for a crazy hot day! And loving that clutch a LOT! Anything pom-pom!!

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  4. Anna Baun wrote:

There are fewer things I love right now than a great floral romper! You look so pretty and I love the colors! Adore! XO

Anna || A Lily Love Affair

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  5. I'm in love with all the bright colors!! You look fab!
    xx, Bri || http://www.Neutral2Neon.com

Posted 5.9.16 Reply
  6. I am definitely going to need that clutch in my life ASAP!! The entire outfit is so cute, makes me want to be back at the beach!!!

The Miller Affect, a Fashion Blog by Amanda Miller

Posted 5.9.16 Reply

I LOVE this romper!! The colours and the print are so fun! It would be perfect for a beach vacation!

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

I like the variety of colors in the romper. This will make the summer heat easier to bare, as it seems to be lightweight material.

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

I'm such a big fan of this beautifully colorful and vivacious romper. It looks fabulous on you and your clutch is so nice too. I'm a big fan of everything, you always look so incredible! xx adaatude.com

Posted 5.10.16 Reply

You look so gorgeous in this romper! Love that pretty clutch, too!!

Posted 5.10.16 Reply
  11. Amanda wrote:

This romper is adorable! I'm sure if I lived near a Bloomingdales, I would be shopping there all the time too 😉

Posted 5.10.16 Reply
  12. This is soon cute! Love this romper and love the clutch you paired with it!

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  13. I can't get enough of that pom clutch! TOO GOOD!!! You look gawwgeous!

hugs, Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

Posted 5.11.16 Reply
  14. This romper is adorable and so perfect for summer! I love these wedges too!!!

Posted 5.14.16 Reply