Affordable and Splurge- Worthy Beach Bags…

Flip Flop Bag: Target // Stripe Tote: Target // Flamingo Tote: Shoptiques // Cactus Tote: Nordstrom // Coin Purse: Nordstrom

To The Beach Tote: Macy’s // Hello Summer Tote: JC Penney // Orange & White Tote: Nordstrom // Straw Tassel Tote: Target // Yellow & Blue Tote: Ebags

Tory Burch Pink & Yellow: Bloomingdales // Pink & White Tote: Bloomingdales // Pom Pom Tote: Lord & Taylor // Hola Tote: Shopbop // Straw Multi-Color Tassel Tote: Nordstrom
With Summer slowly creeping up on us, I have been on the hunt for the perfect beach bag, especially because I am only a 5 minute walk to the beach!  I plan on spending most of my summer by the pool or by the beach, so having a great beach bag is essential.  I found some adorable ones for under $25, under $50, and some splurge-worthy ones that are little bit pricier; over $100.  If you want to have options, I would go with a few of the more affordable bags, but if you want a really good one that’s going to last you a while, I would definitely invest in one of the higher price point bags.  I am absolutely loving this Misa bag, how cute is the writing and the tassel!?.  Anything with pom-poms or tassels always gets me, of course.  For the more affordable options, this one and this one are on my purchase list!

I’d love to hear which is your favorite!! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
BAGS UNDER $25

1. EmilyBends wrote:

These bags are so cute. I especially like the orange and white one.

Posted 5.25.16 Reply

All of these bags are so cute and they would be perfect for a trip to the beach! I love the flamingo one the best – too cute!

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  3. I love all these bags! I want one of each!

Greta | http://www.gretahollar.com

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  4. I love the cactus bag! So cute!
    -Olivia
    Miss Olivia Says

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  5. All the bags are super cute! I really love the flamingo bag 😉

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  6. OOOH that straw tassel Target gem has mah heart! <3

Coming Up Roses

Posted 5.25.16 Reply
  7. Amanda wrote:

This is such a great idea for a blog post! I don't eve seeing myself spending a lot of money on a beach bag, considering that I probably won't use it a lot. I did buy that tassel one from Target last week and I love it!

Posted 5.26.16 Reply
  8. I love all of them! Would it be wrong to by like 5 of them?!

Posted 5.26.16 Reply

I do need a new bag for our trips to the creek this coming summer. I like any of the ones that have pink or peach stripes.

Posted 5.26.16 Reply

What a great round-up of beach bags! I like how you break it down by price point too because that's helpful xx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NRnyjgA3qA

Posted 5.27.16 Reply
  11. All of these are too cute!! I love how the affordable ones are just as cute as the splurge!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 5.31.16 Reply
  12. I love the Hola beach tote…I think the tassels on it are so fun!

Posted 5.31.16 Reply
  13. Jims linda wrote:

Watch it become the envy of the town because you are proud to know that your bag is one of a kind. Wedding gift bags

Posted 7.25.17 Reply