Current Beauty Obsessions…

facial moisturizer // lip scrub // wet brush // purple shampoo // face mask // essie nail polish // contour powder // hair mask // hairspray (perfect for fine hair!)

Happy Monday! If you saw my bathroom, you would immediately think I have an addiction to products.  I can’t tell you how many products I own that I probably forgot I even had (whoops).  I am all about staying loyal to products that I love, but I also love trying out new things.  I usually buy the majority of my beauty products from Sephora, however I’ve really been getting into ordering stuff online (mainly because there is such a huge selection.)

If you have never heard of this hair mask by Hello Hair, you need to immediately purchase it.  It’s an Australian based company, however they do ship to the US.  I also found it on Amazon here. It includes so many important ingredients such as coconut oil, aragon oil, olive oil and castor oil (which contains a high content of omega-9 fatty acids- perfect for dry hair.)  I saturate my hair and leave it on for about 30 minutes, but you can leave it on overnight if your hair is super dry.  The best part, it’s only $15 and you can get about 4-5 uses out of it depending on your hair texture, length etc.

On the topic of hair, this Blonde Ale shampoo by Drybar is amazing.  I am in love with the smell and i’ve actually noticed a big difference in the brightness of my blonde ends.  I usually get super brassy, but this has definitely helped correct to a bright, pretty blonde!  I go to Drybar quite a lot for blowouts, so I was super excited when they conveniently put out the line in stores.

The Wet Brush is essential if you have tangly hair.  Since my hair is super fine, after I take a shower, it pretty much comes out in knots (not kidding, ha ha.)  I used to brush my hair with a regular comb, but I would have so much hair come out of it that I had to find something else.  I learned about the wet brush after visiting a salon who used it on me and I was shocked to see how easily it brushed through!  The bristles are firm enough to brush through knots but but flexible enough to be gentle to the scalp.  It’s also under $10 and can be found at most stores like Target, Walmart etc.

What are some of your current beauty obsessions? xoxo

shop the items here:

1. I've been wanting to try bliss products! They look so good!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  2. I may check out that brush. My hair is so thick and whenever its wet its basically a tangled mess haha. Thank you for sharing and I hope that you had a fun weekend too! 🙂

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  3. These ALL look so pretty!!

xJo

4. Anonymous wrote:

Loved this post! I have been on a beauty kick lately and I'm always looking for more products! 🙂

5. Jnellie wrote:

Awesome post! I'll definitely try that lip scrub. 🙂

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  6. I love hearing about new-to-me products! That hair mask sounds awesome!

Fizz and Frosting

7. ElleSpann wrote:

I've never tried a hair mask – that is next up on my list!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  8. Omg! All the products that you are showing are things that I am slowly running out of at home so this is great! I've never even thought to try a hairmask though… so I will definitely check that out ASAP!!!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  9. That Essie polish is the perfect shade for spring!

Lifestyle by Joules

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  10. I am obsessed with the Wet Brush. I have about 4 of them. The flat one, a PRO one (from my stylist), a round one… you name it! Obsessed.

11. Amanda Ray wrote:

I LOVE that Essie nail color!! So gorgeous and perfect for spring!
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 3.21.16 Reply

great post idea! i work in the beauty industry and never think to do these! i live for that glamglow mask and definitely want to try that peony lip scrub!

Posted 3.21.16 Reply
  13. How do you like the glam glow face mask? I've been dying to try it out, but it's such a splurge for a tiny amount, I haven't been able to bite the bullet!

14. Lydia G wrote:

That wet brush looks like it would be very helpful for me! I'm also interested in that lip scrub, especially since I'm SO sick of my chapped lips! Winter needs to leave for good!

Posted 3.22.16 Reply
  15. Kristine C wrote:

A friend of mine LOVES her Wet brush, I may have to pick one up myself.

Posted 3.22.16 Reply
  16. Anna Baun wrote:

I'm such a big fan of all things Bliss and Essie! I love the nail color, but I am excited to use the Wet brush! Love these suggestions! Happy Spring! XO

Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

Posted 3.22.16 Reply

I am obsessed with beauty products and I love hearing about new-to-me products!! This list is amazing and I am going to have to check a few of them out! Especially that lip scrub since mine get so chapped.

Posted 3.22.16 Reply
  18. Molly Moon wrote:

I'm so bad about buying products and forgetting about them, too! I'm thinking I may need to pick up that hair mask sometime soon!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

Posted 3.22.16 Reply

I actually have the hello hair mask siting in my drawers right now and I'm so glad to hear that you like it, I may need to give it a proper go 😉 xx adaatude.com

Posted 3.22.16 Reply

My son has longer hair because of his super cute curls. He hates having his hair brushed after his bath, though. The wet brush sounds like it might be good for his hair.

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  21. I need the wet brush and new essie polishes!

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  22. That hairspray is my JAM and it smells so good!! Thanks for sharing!

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  23. Cara Fries wrote:

i LOVE it!! It smells amazing and it makes my face feel awesome afterwards. You should def. try it out!

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  24. Cara Fries wrote:

the lip scrub works wonders!!! xoxo

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  25. Cara Fries wrote:

do it!! let me know what you think!

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  26. Cara Fries wrote:

right?! I can't shower without it… haha!

Posted 3.23.16 Reply
  27. Amanda wrote:

I have been using the "Wet Brush" for a while and I love it! I want to try out that shampoo you have listed.

Posted 3.23.16 Reply

That Essie polish is SO pretty.

Posted 3.24.16 Reply