Winter Whites in Free People

photo 20160204-3_zpsebvddhzz.jpg photo 20160204-1_zps8jx2kux2.jpg photo 20160204-4_zpsrqesyutw.jpg photo 20160204-5_zps7uc07wrb.jpg photo 20160204-2_zpsd3r0at0a.jpg

Free People tunic // Paige jeans // Aldo bag (sold out)- similar here // drop earrings less expensive version here // MAC lipstick (pink pigeon) // Steve Madden over the knee boots

I just got back from an amazing long weekend down South and I am so not ready to be back to reality. The weather was absolutely amazing and it was so nice to catch up with family I hadn’t seen in a while! ๐Ÿ™‚

I got this Free People tunic a few months ago, and I’ve been in love with it ever since.  It comes in 4 different colors and is such good quality.  I am a big believer in wearing white all year round, and I think this top fits that perfectly.  It’s still wintery enough to wear this time of year, but can also be worn in the warmer months since it’s super light weight.  If you aren’t one to wear white this time a year, it comes in blush pink, green and black- all just as amazing!

This bag from Aldo is also one of my favorites, but unfortunately it’s sold out now. ๐Ÿ™  It looks super similar to the Chloe bags that are super popular right now, but I got it for 1/4 the price!  I found this dupe one from Last Call by Neiman Marcus, and it’s only $45! I love the embossed snake print because it really goes with anything and gives off an ‘expensive’ feel.

Time to go unpack and clean my life away… ha ha.  Thanks for stopping by!

1. This tunic is adorable!! It wasn't until this past fall that I started wearing white after labor day, I just couldn't get my mind out of how I was raised for so long of not wearing it but now I'm totally on board!

Posted 2.23.16 Reply
  2. Love that top and those earrings!! That bag is also super cute too. I'm also glad that you enjoyed your trip too!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 2.23.16 Reply

You look beautiful!! How fun is that bag!

Posted 2.23.16 Reply
  4. You are stunning! Loving the detail on your top, so cute!

Hannah Shanae

Posted 2.23.16 Reply

This is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL outfit & you look so stunning! I love this color on you, because it contrasts your tan (HOW ARE YOU SO TAN!?!?) and you look gorgeous. I adore your style! xx adaatude.com

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  6. I'm obsessed with this white outfit, and I'm loving the black details! SO cute on you ๐Ÿ™‚
    kristinacamille.com

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  7. that bag would be sold out – it is amazing! love free people and how it looks on you!

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  8. What a beautiful tunic. Looks great on you!

Floradise

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  9. I LOVE that bag! Especially the way you have it paired with the poof!

Karin | truncationblog.com

10. I looooove that bag and your top! Plus I have that same watch ๐Ÿ™‚

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  11. LOVE the top! Awesome post!

12. Rachel wrote:

I'm obsessing over this outfit! It's GORGEOUS and you look fab!

XO, Rachel

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  13. I'm a huge fan of winter whites but I am too afraid to try it out myself! Maybe sometime soon I'll get over it!

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  14. Gorgeous! White after Labor Day is so popping!

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  15. Love the outfit! Great post.

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  16. BEAUTIFUL! I love winter whites and free people always has the best transitional clothing.

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  17. These photos are STUNNING. You look amazing, and that top is so pretty and delicate. Love it!

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  18. Great outfit! However; today would not be a great day to wear it! Love that tunic!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  19. Such beautiful and crisp photos!! I love it!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

20. Kristi wrote:

I love the neck line on that top!! You look beautiful!!
    XO,
    Kristi
    522 Envy

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  21. Those earrings and bag bring the entire look together! Love your photos as well.

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  22. Very pretty! I love white but I'm such a mess, it just doesn't survive a day ๐Ÿ™‚

23. BwB wrote:

Love the white lace. So classy!

Posted 2.24.16 Reply
  24. It's so nice of Chicago to snow your first couple of days back home, right? You're rocking that white-on-white and I have to say, far braver than I am! (I'm a klutz!)

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  25. Lydia G wrote:

Free People has such beautiful clothes – I love how their style is always a bit surprising. You're rocking those winter whites!

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  26. Kristyn wrote:

i adore this entire look, gorgeous!

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  27. Kaley wrote:
    Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  28. Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  29. That top is absolutely breathtaking!! The detailing is divine!!

xo, Christina