Spring on my mind…

photo 20160204-23_zpsdsjbsygf.jpg photo 20160204-27_zpszprht6hk.jpg photo 20160204-26_zps8wd8qot6.jpg photo 20160204-28_zpsfskeisxf.jpg photo 20160204-30_zpsgkasetst.jpg photo 20160204-29_zpsodt9xrmk.jpg photo 20160204-24_zpsxm82l8h4.jpg photo 20160204-25_zps6uylwmb7.jpg

jeans (under $40!) // stripe peplum (sold out) similar here  and here // leopard clutch // pink blazer (zara- sold out) similar here and here // chevron ring // x ring // david yurman bracelet // spike bracelet // leopard flats (only $15!) // bib necklace // earrings // sunglasses // lipstick (all fired up)

I can’t believe it’s almost March! Where has the time gone?! I am loving the weather we are having right now, sunny and in the 50’s… I’ll take it! I love being able to wear bright colors again and not feeling like I am going to freeze to death when I go outside. ha ha!

This outfit is one of my favorites because I am in love with these jeans.  Can you believe that they are under $40??  The sizes went pretty quick, but they fit perfectly! I am really loving the distressed jean look, I think half of my jean collection has store boughten holes. 🙂

This blazer is old from Zara, but I still love the color of it.  I found a couple similar pink blazers here and here, and I really love how it can brighten up a basic outfit! I am also really into leopard print right now, can’t you tell?! ha ha.  The leopard clutch and leopard shoes are a fun touch and the shoes are only $15!  They are soo comfortable too!

I hope you have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂 xoxo

i LOVED this look on insta and i love it even more now! the stripes, leopard, the shoes, everything is perfect!!

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  2. ElleSpann wrote:

i love all the pattern, print, and hue mixing, but the shoes are what get me. SO cute!

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  3. Loving all the pattern play and those flats are so, so cute! I am right there with you on the weather. As long as it's sunny and high 50's, I'm okay!

Xo,

Brittany

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  4. Carolyn Rose wrote:

Spring is definitely on my mind, too, with this gorg weather. I love your outfit!

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  5. Love, love, love! So glad I found your blog from blogging boost!

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  6. Love the print mixing and I'm all about a pop of pink!!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  7. Absolutely love!!! I bought a bright pink blazer two years ago and I don't know how I lived with out it haha. I wear it all of the time during the spring and summer. I also LOVE that necklace and your earrings. I hope that you had a fun weekend too!! 🙂

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  8. Omgsh! Love the pop of color!

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  9. Hello from a fellow Chicagolander! Love your style – following now.

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  10. We totally feel the same…March is here so quickly!! Love the pink blazer paired with a peplum top!
    Lindsay & Whitney

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  11. Love your posts! Those jeans are absolutely fabulous. Love the mixed prints. http://www.stylebyliv.com

Posted 2.29.16 Reply
  12. Shannon wrote:

Your outfit is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with blazers, the pink is so cute! Also just wanted to say I really love your blog, you always have such nice posts with incredible photo quality!! Thanks for sharing

XX,
    Shannon

Posted 3.1.16 Reply

Your outfit has me wishing for spring. I love the jacket… color and style.

Posted 3.1.16 Reply

I love this outfit & the pink is so awesome! Such a beautiful color on you, love your accessories too! xx adaatude.com

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  15. I can never get over your pictures! SO pin worthy!! You need to do a post on blog photography – love it!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  16. Amanda wrote:

I need that pink blazer! I love leopard and stripes paired together – this look definitely screams Spring!

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  17. Okay these picture turned out fabulous. I'm envious…I love how you made a casual outfit look so chic and fancy!

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  18. Seriously loving this look! It's def something I would wear! That pink blazer is just perfect for the spring months! xo
    McKenna
    stylewaltz.com

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  19. Molly Moon wrote:

This is such a cute look! I love your pink blazer–how perfect is it for spring? The pops of leopard totally make this outfit. Love it!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

Posted 3.2.16 Reply

I LOVE the pink blazer paired with the leopard print clutch and flats – so cute!!! And that necklace is STUNNING!! I love this entire look!

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  21. Spring is most definitely on my mind after seeing this post, and YES… how is it already March? LOVE your pink blazer. You've styled everything perfectly!

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  22. Super cute! Im loving the simplicity of this look and then the pop of color from the blazer!! Much needed in Chicago!

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  23. Shelbi wrote:

That pop of pink makes the outfit!! Obsessed with this look is an understatement 🙂

Signed by,
    Shelbi

Posted 3.3.16 Reply
  24. STOP! I'm freakin' obsessed with how absolutely perfect this outfit is! *High Five!* Love the pops of leopard, it's the perfect touch!

Posted 3.7.16 Reply