Spring Neutrals…

photo ADCCF1DD-F24B-4F54-B922-17412318A071_zpsxdmuqjeq.jpg
 photo IMG_6869_zpsjkvcmrpu.jpg
 photo 09F2EFD5-8148-4561-9A00-89B76D8EDB17_zpspb0wiamh.jpg
 photo E5A7C42F-F63E-449F-A123-E81A0CB2BF95_zpsidpdwuyg.jpg
 photo 0A1145DD-BB0A-460C-943D-56EA8F1ACB69_zps5t5xyb0f.jpg
 photo 505A6770-C165-4193-A226-72F360629E55_zps4vdytirp.jpg

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!  This outfit is one of my favorites.  I got this cardigan from Necessary Clothing last year in NYC and it’s so comfy.  It’s sold out now, but I linked another similar one thats just as cute!  I am also obsessed with these Guess booties… they look almost identical to the Valentino ones, but for 1/8 the price.  I literally wear these at least 4x a week, because they go with so much and are so comfortable.  They are also on SALE!  Another thing that goes well with a lot is this leopard clutch.  It’s been so popular this year that it keeps selling out, but luckily it keeps getting restocked.  I was kind of hesitant to get it at first because I didn’t think it would hold that much,  but it expands and can actually fit a lot!

I had so much fun shooting for this outfit because it was 45 degrees and sunny in Chicago at the time, so it really felt like spring! I can’t wait to be able to wear outfits like this all the time… the groundhog didn’t see his shadow, so spring should be shortly on it’s way! 🙂

Thanks for stopping by!! xoxo

Liking all the neutral vibes! xx adaatude.com

Posted 2.10.16 Reply
  2. Love the entire outfit… everything goes perfectly together! And swooning over that clutch!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply

those booties are sO cute!!!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply
  4. ElleSpann wrote:

love love love that textured forest green!

Posted 2.10.16 Reply
  5. I am in LOVE with this outfit!!!!

Brooke
    inaworldofbees

Posted 2.11.16 Reply
  6. Love the leopard bag, so perfect for this time of year!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

Posted 2.11.16 Reply

Cardigans are my favorite everyday wear right now. I don't have a gray one just yet, but am loving yours.

Posted 2.11.16 Reply
  8. Love this outfit! I agree with you about spring too. Like please get here soon haha. Stay warm today too!! 🙂

Posted 2.11.16 Reply

Love those booties! They really do look similar to the Valentino ones!!

Posted 2.11.16 Reply
  10. So in love with this look! You look amazing in that hat!
    xx, Bri || http://www.Neutral2Neon.com

Posted 2.11.16 Reply
  11. SUPER cute! Loving those boots! Adorable!

Posted 2.11.16 Reply
  12. Perfection. Definitely something I'd wear out and about in town. Love it!

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 2.12.16 Reply
  13. Cori Large wrote:

I think you and I have the same sweater. Love the clutch!

Posted 2.12.16 Reply
  14. I'm crushing on your booties! I need those in my life…now!

Posted 2.12.16 Reply
  15. Those stud booties are so cute! I love them!

Posted 2.15.16 Reply