Pretty in PoppyClips!

photo IMG_6782_zps0b6tm2zh.jpg
 photo IMG_6750_zpssk9zslal.jpg
 photo IMG_6752_zpsoqtneivg.jpg
 photo IMG_6773_zpstcbaiifa.jpg
 photo IMG_6781_zps5lzm08cr.jpg
 photo IMG_6785_zpshmncfhhm.jpg

Happy hump day!! So happy that it’s Wednesday and only two days away from hopping on a plane to Miami!  I can’t wait to get out of the cold and get a little sunshine (even if it’s only for a weekend!)  My boyfriend and I are going down for a wedding and I can’t wait to show you all the dress I got from Rent the Runway

In other news, the other day I had my first real “official” photoshoot for the blog! It was so much fun and I can’t wait to do it again soon.  If you’re in the Chicago area, you have to check out Olga from a little too much blog.  She was such a sweetheart and so much fun to work with, not to mention a “pro” behind the camera!!

I was gifted these adorable boot clips by PoppyClips and I have to say- they are amazing!  If you’ve never heard of them before, they make “clips” that attach to your boots and also carry ones for your clothes. I’ve also seen people use them on purses, bags and scarfs! I received these but I also love these and these.  This super affordable accessory (only $24!) attaches by a magnet that goes on the inside and outside of the boots to add a little extra pop to any brand of rain boots.  I was a little hesitant that because the boots are so thick, they might not stay put… but they definitely did the whole day walking through the city!  (Tip: If you subscribe to their email list, you will get a 10% off code for your first purchase.)  I highly suggest you all get a pair, I’m already deciding what one to get next! 🙂

Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

1. saw this on insta! loving the look!!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  2. What a great idea those boot clips are! Love the versatility of them! And you look fabulous – the photos are incredible! Have a fun weekend in Miami!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  3. that scarf is adorable and LOVE the boot clips!!! all the different hues of red make this look so gorgeous!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  4. I love that scarf and those clips are so cute. These photos are fantastic too, you look beautiful! 🙂

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  5. your scarf is subtle, yet happy enough to be for v-day. the bows on the back of your boots are to die for!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  6. I love this whole outfit! Seriously adorable! I love the red how it makes it all pop and the handbag is great. Also you’re at the Bean and making me miss Chicago like crazy but that’s okay because I’m sure I don’t want to trade the Chicago temperature right now for the 60+ in Texas lol
    I do hope to go back sometime this year.

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  7. This is so adorable!! I love how everything is so coordinated! I need to get myself some of these bows!
    XO,
    Kristi
    522 Envy

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  8. Cori Large wrote:

Don't know how Miami will be in a few days, but the center of the state will be getting rain. AND it'll be going back down to the 40's. Not to rain on your vacation, but be forewarned.

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  9. You look so darling! I love all of the red, especially your Tory Burch tote!

Fizz and Frosting

Posted 2.3.16 Reply

I keep seeing these poppy clips all over Insta! SO cute!

Posted 2.3.16 Reply
  11. Lydia G wrote:

Very jealous you're heading to Miami! I'm also loving your scarf a lot – cozy outfit for these chilly Chicago days!

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  12. So cute! Your accessory game is definitely on point 🙂

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  13. I love the red & navy combo – so cute! P.S. working with a new photographer is always a great change!

x. Sabrina | Simply Sabrina

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  14. suzanne wrote:

First of all, you are so adorable! Love this look. Have fun in Miami!

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  15. Those clips are so cute!!!

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  16. Adorable photos! I own a pair of Poppy Clips too and they worked like magic when my jeans were too long. Love how far they've come with the Hunter Boot clips!

The Dainty Darling

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  17. Becki S wrote:

Loving all the red and especially the hand bag. I've never seen boot clips so definitely going to check those out.

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  18. So cute, I love poppy clips! The look so cute on Hunters!

Xo,

Brittany || Pretty & Sassy

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  19. Super cute! Loving the shoot locale!

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  20. I love EVERYTHING about this outfit! Hand it all over, lady! haha. Such a fabulous look! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  21. cute boots! love the clips, i want some more mine now.

Posted 2.4.16 Reply
  22. Poppyclips are the cutest! I have yet to get some for my hunter boots!

Posted 2.5.16 Reply

I love how the red brings a beautiful pop to your dark clothing. Beautiful!

Posted 2.5.16 Reply
  24. I have this scarf!! So adorable. Love all of these pics (and super jealous of Chi-Town). Love the Poppyclips, too! So cute.

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 2.5.16 Reply

I adore this post as I feel like most of your posts never include you in them & you are gorgeous and I love your style! This is such an incredible scarf & I love your purse. You're looking fabulous lady! xx adaatude.com

Posted 2.5.16 Reply