Cozy Casual in H&M!

photo 20160204-16_zpshdyjbpix.jpg photo 20160204-13_zpsqazufskg.jpg photo 20160204-15_zpsoyj5psn7.jpg photo 20160204-17_zpsxox53htq.jpg photo 20160204-19_zpsznyd2bef.jpg photo 20160204-18_zps8kmgakz4.jpg photo 20160204-22_zpsol1wmg2r.jpg

When I first saw this cardigan from H&M, I knew I had to have it in my Spring wardrobe.  The colors are amazing and actually look even better in person!   It was actually freezing the day I shot, but it’s super cozy so it made standing out in the cold a little bit better.  The sides are slit, so it gives it more of a fitted look, rather than a big boxy/baggy look and the trim is a faux leather!  I paired it with these black over the knee boots by Steve Madden.  I love these boots because they are so comfortable and I can literally wear them all day and my feet never hurt!  They also stay up on your knee, which I know a lot of the over the knee boots tend to slouch down.

I hope everyone had an awesome Valentine’s day weekend! I stayed in pretty much all day and then had an amazing dinner at Ditka’s (my boyfriend is a huge Chicago Bears fan and he’s the old coach…).  I am headed back to down south to Florida on Wednesday and I can not wait… we are finally getting our winter here and it is SO cold.  We are talking single digits and snow!  But I did see in the forecast that this weekend is supposed to be in the high 50’s?  Chicago just can’t make up it’s mind! ha ha.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!! xoxo

1. Love this outfit!!! I also have those exact Paige jeans and they're amazing. Going to Florida sounds a lot better than sticking around here too haha. 🙂

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  2. This sounds so silly but I just bought a poncho and have been trying to find the nerve to wear it. You make it look so effortless and adorable, I think I'll give it a try!

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  3. I love your poncho! It is so adorable. I also love your hat. I have one that is similar and wear it all the time.

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  4. Those boots are so cute! It is quite a struggle to find boots that are comfortable and cute, specially for really cold weather. Love the whole outfit, is the hat from H&M too?

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  5. This outfit is darling! I love the poncho!

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  6. This look is so nice! Who knew you could find such treasures at H&M! Loving the look!, xx

Indie Suns | Bloglovin'

Posted 2.16.16 Reply

love this cardi so much! sounds like a great vday!

8. ElleSpann wrote:

adore!! i love the hues of this look – they work wonderfully together, but aren't typically seen right now. The hat is the perfect topper to the look:)

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  9. Super fun look & photos. I love the floppy hat.
    –Melissa

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  10. Love this entire look! The shade of your bag is so pretty and pairs perfectly with your poncho.

Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

Posted 2.16.16 Reply

You may be cozy and casual, but you look incredible! It's insane how comfortable you can be but look like a total fashionista. I love how you wear hats, they look so great on you! xx adaatude.com

12. January wrote:

Your accessories are super cute!! Those sunnies are to die for.
    January

Posted 2.16.16 Reply
  13. I love the pattern and colors in that cardigan! And that purse is so cute!

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  14. You look absolutely beautiful in these photos. H&M is my favorite.

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  15. SO cute!! I love the pop of colour with the handbag!

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  16. I looove everything about this! Is your Mini MAC baby blue or mint?

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  17. I love your sweater! The forecast for the next couple of weeks is 60 and sunny here. I'm afraid I won't be able to bundle up in my cozy clothes any more

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  18. oh Im from Chicago and these pictures make me miss it! I miss seasons so badly, especially when it comes to fashion! Florida is lovely, but summer fashion 11 months of the year gets boring.

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  19. I have never shopped at this store. I am more of a thrift shop gal. I do really like the boots in your outfit.

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  20. I love H&M! I need this sweater! PS your photos are fabulous!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

21. Roxy C wrote:

You are killing this entire look! You look AMAZING! I've been seeing those boots everywhere, guess it's a sign I need to go on and get a pair.

Posted 2.17.16 Reply

That cardigan is soooo cute!

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  23. Awe, you look so cute! I'll pass the outfit onto my teen daughter and keep the bracelet for myself!

Posted 2.17.16 Reply
  24. Awe, you look so cute! I'll pass the outfit onto my teen daughter and keep the bracelet for myself!

25. Lexi wrote:

Obsessed with everything about this look. The perfect winter look!

Posted 2.18.16 Reply
  26. This whole outfit is just amazing.
    I think I need that RM purse.

xoxo, Jenny

Posted 2.18.16 Reply
  27. Love this entire look! you look great girl

Posted 2.18.16 Reply
  28. The print of that cardigan is perfect! This entire look is gorgeous on you and love you in a hat!

xo, Christina

Christina | Fashion & Frills

Posted 2.18.16 Reply
  29. Love the look. Especially the sweater!

Posted 2.19.16 Reply
  30. I can't believe that cardigan is from H&M! It's gorgeous and you've style it so luxuriously.

Posted 3.2.16 Reply
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  33. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted 4.4.16 Reply
  35. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted 4.4.16 Reply