Baublebar Semi-Annual Sale

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine

It’s that time again… the Baublebar semi-annual sale!  This sale is always amazing because everything is typically always under $50, so if there was something you were eyeing, but didn’t want to spend that much $$ on, now is your time to snag it up before it’s gone!  I will admit, the items go pretty quickly- especially since some of them are their top sellers.  I am a huge fan of this acid drop earrings and own them in two pairs but I am thinking about stocking up on more because they come in 4 colors!  Every time I wear them I get so many compliments and honestly I think it’s because they’re so different and fun! I also reallly love this bib necklace… it was originally $68 but it’s now on sale for $46.  I own a few of Baublebar’s bib necklaces and they are really really great quality and look way more expensive than they actually are!  Also, how cute is this ring?!  When I saw this, I had to get it.  I love rings, I wear at least 3 pretty much every day, and my favorite are big statement ones like this.  The lashes are SO cute, and for $12 you can’t go wrong!!
This sale ends at 11:59 EST on February 28th, so don’t wait too long to stock up… as they will go back to their normal price on that day!  Also, note it is final sale so no returns will be accepted on any of the sale pieces.
Time to go shopping… hope everyone has a great Thursday! 1 more day until the weekend!! xoxo

love baublebar so much! those tassel earrings are everything!

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  2. I looooooove Baublebar but never buy anything (gasp!) because I'm kinda broke. haha… But, the sale will be my big chance to get some goodies!

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  3. Amy L wrote:

I didn't even know Baublebar did semi annual sales! What?? Heading over there now, thanks for sharing!!
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  4. Love the red earrings. Cute stuff.

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  5. I love EVERYTHING from BB and can always find something that I must have. Their sale pieces are great too!

Brooke | http://www.kbstyled.com

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  6. Ohhh, I am so glad I saw this post! Thank you for sharing! xo

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  7. This is such a great sale. I have already stocked up so I really shouldn't go over and look. But, I am. Can not help it!

Posted 2.25.16 Reply
  8. Katherine wrote:

Awesome! Love a good deal.

Posted 2.26.16 Reply

YAAASSS a Baublebar sale! I haven't shopped with them for such a long time but I always loved everything I bought! xx adaatude.com

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  10. Sale!! That bracelet cuff is calling my name …..

Posted 2.26.16 Reply

What a great sale!! I might have to check it out!
    Charlene
    The Frugal Fashionista

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  12. Thanks for sharing! I can't pass up a good sale like this!!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  13. Shelbi wrote:

The Bauble Bar sale gets me every time!! I always want it all. I have to tell myself "restrain yourself Shelbi!!" haha

Signed by,
    Shelbi | http://www.itsallchictome.com | @itsallchictome

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  14. What cute accessories! My bank account does not thank you, lol!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  15. earrings are stunning!

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  16. I love that brand I don't even want to count how many I own! I love that cuff!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 2.26.16 Reply
  17. I always sift through these sales and my cart goes crazy!! I should have grabbed those fringe earrings!! So darn cute!!

Brooke | InaWorldofBees,There'sMe

Posted 2.28.16 Reply

Such gorgeous jewelry pieces!!

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  19. Amanda Ray wrote:

Oh my! #4 is my fav!! <3
    xoxo,
    Amanda | http://www.TheChambrayBunny.com

Posted 3.1.16 Reply
  20. Ooooh LaLa how I love all these baubles! Great picks!

xo, Christina