Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for HER…

1. candle //2. necklace // 3. lipstick trio // 4. earrings // 5. wallet // less expensive version here // 6. heart ring // 7. initial tray // 8. business card holder // 9. shine bright mug & XOXO mug

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I put together some ideas for great gifts for her.  Send this over to the boyfriend, fiance, husband or friend because we all know they get stuck when trying to pick out a perfect gift! Pretty much all of these items are less than $100 except for the Kate Spade wallet and the heart ring, but who can resist pretty little hearts?!
If you’ve never heard of or own a Voluspa candle, you must must get one now!  They are amazing.  There are so many different scents to choose from, and they last forever!! For $9 a piece you can stock up on multiple and not break the bank! 🙂
Another thing I am loving right now, is this Kate Spade business card holder! Whenever I go to events or conferences, I always bring business cards with me so this is absolutely perfect and necessary to keep them all in tact without falling to the bottom of my bag.  I already own a leather Kate Spade holder, however I will definitely be purchasing one of these before my next event! (I am obsessed with the personalized initial, of course!) 😉
 I would love to hear what gifts you have in mind this year! Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner?!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

those mugs are so cute!!

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  2. i love that sweet little heart ring!! but you can never go wrong with mugs!!

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  3. Love all of these! I adore the heart ring! Love the candles even though I'm pretty faithful to my Bath & Body Works candles – especially when they have the huge sales on them!

4. Suzanne wrote:

I love Voluspa candles – they're so pretty and smell SO good!

5. Anna Baun wrote:

Love these cute ideas! I especially love the wallet and these gorgeous KS earrings! XO

XO
    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  6. Cute ideas! I might get that Kate Spade biz card holder for myself!

7. right?! I want one of each!! 🙂

8. I love the ring too! a little pricier than the mugs, but worth it! 😉

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  9. oh girl- I loveeee my bath and body works candles!! this one is more of a little luxury, but I would never give those up 🙂

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  10. they really do!! and for $9, you'd think they'd be a lot more because they even look fancy!

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  11. how amazing is the wallet?! and you can never go wrong with KS!!

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  12. Thanks!! I know, I already caved and got one for myself as a valentines gift to me! 🙂

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  13. I'm going to need to get myself that Kate Spade business card holder it is so cute!
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  14. I can't decide which of these I would like more! Those mugs are really darling. I'll have to send this link to my boyfriend 😉

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  15. I've never been a huge fan of Valentines day, like don't get me wrong I love LOVE but I just never expect my boyfriend to shower me with random candies and whatnot but with that being said he's always gotten my flowers and planned a super cute something. I love all of your picks because they're all so simple but still would something! I love the coffee mugs and the ring!

Posted 1.19.16 Reply
  16. I am loving this gift guide. I just did one on my blog as well and I added that wallet too. Great minds think alike! stylebyliv.com

Posted 1.19.16 Reply

Great gift guide!! I think that anything from Kate Spade is usually a safe bet so I love that wallet!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

Posted 1.19.16 Reply

Love this! We aren't doing Valentine's Day gifts this year since we will be on vacation but I love these ideas!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply

I seriously wish my boyfriend was into Valentine's Day, but we did gifts the first year not the second & now we're on Valentine's Day #3 and I don't think we'll do gifts. I do think V-Day is 100% Hallmark but regardless as ladies we love to get roses and shit 😉 xx adaatude.com

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  20. Can I get these all for MYSELF? Great picks… and wow to VDay being like a minute away!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  21. Thank you, I will be passing this along to my husband haha. 🙂 Thanks for sharing girl and I hope that you have been staying warm this week! 🙂

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  22. Jen Dang wrote:

Those coffee mugs are so darling! Love your picks!

xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  23. I totally agree, not everyone does gifts- honestly I don't every year… like to make them just in case anyone does and needs some inspo! <3

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  24. cant go wrong with anything KS… <3

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  25. right?! I will probably just end up buying one of each for myself, lol!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  26. thanks lady!!

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

Posted 1.20.16 Reply
  28. Obsessed with the Kate Spade card holder! She is my favorite designer!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

Posted 1.21.16 Reply
  29. Molly Moon wrote:

Such cute little gift ideas! Those mugs are fab and I love the business card holder (one thing that I definitely need, and never have been able to find!)

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

Posted 1.21.16 Reply
  30. I love all of your ideas but the mugs are defiantly the best part! And of course Kendra Scott pieces are always a win!!

Brooke