WCBC Holiday Party @ Hyatt Centric

Sprinkles Cupcakes! How cute are the gingerbread ones, so delicious too!

Tons of adorable items from The Trendy Sparrow, if you haven’t heard of them before, you have to check it out!

Cheese and fruit, enough said.

So many amazing bloggers!

This cupcake was almost too cute to eat!

Vogues Chocolates – AMAZING!

The truffles are to die for!

I won a hoverboard!

Last night’s look 🙂 Thanks Trendy Sparrow for the adorable shirt!!

Last night I joined other fellow bloggers from the Midwest for Windy City Blogger Co’s Holiday Party at the Hyatt Centric- Loop. The night was filled with socializing, snacking on cheese and Sprinkles cupcakes, sipping wine and shopping local blogger’s boutiques! Windy City Bloggers founders Kit and Erin always know how to throw fabulous get-togethers to connect bloggers from all over. There was a braid bar from Stylisted and a nail bar from Pretty Quick, as well as tons of other things to do and see. It’s always amazing to get the opportunity to connect with other local bloggers, to get advice and tips from them as well.

At the end of the night there was a huge raffle, filled with Kendra Scott, chocolate, Benefit makeup, home brewing kits and so much more! The hoverboard from Sharper Image was the biggest and last item to be raffled off, and I WON!! 🙂 Such a great surprise to win one of the hottest gadgets of 2016!

Thanks Kit and Erin for throwing an amazing party! xoxo

looks like a blast! those truffles look amazing!!

Posted 12.17.15 Reply
  2. Stylisted wrote:

So great to meet you! Such a fun event! x

Posted 12.17.15 Reply

I just adore yummy treats, especially when they're holiday inspired. Looks lovely! xx, adaatude.com

Posted 12.17.15 Reply
  4. What a fun event! So awesome you won that hoverboard! I wonder how long it will take you to learn how to use it. I know I would be struggling. lol.

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  5. Anonymous wrote:

Mouth… is… watering. The fruit and cheese board needs to get in my life ASAP. And there are delectable sweets too? This is my kind of party.

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  6. Oh, I'm drooling over all that chocolate! I'd love to meet up with some blogger friends!

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  7. you too!! <3

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  8. oh they were for sure, ate one too many… haha!

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  9. Right?! I am scared to take it out of the box!! haha

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  10. i'm with ya girl… anytime there is fruit, cheese and chocolate… I am happy!! 🙂

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  11. they're the best!! Thanks girl!

Posted 12.18.15 Reply
  12. ElleSpann wrote:

a party with good food is an A++ in my book 😉 That sounds SO fun!

Posted 12.21.15 Reply
  13. Molly Moon wrote:

Looks like it was such a blast—those gingerbread cupcakes are too cute!

Molly | Hey There Sunshine

Posted 12.21.15 Reply
  14. Looks like it was a fun event! Sadly I missed it. If you ever want to go to a WCBC event together, let me know! 🙂

Posted 12.21.15 Reply
  15. This looks like an amazing event! I love getting together with other bloggers like this and how cool that you won a hoverboard!

xo Rachel
    To Hell in a Handbag

Posted 1.10.16 Reply
  16. A Hawaiian style holiday party theme works best on a day (or evening) when it's not too horribly humid outside. Invite your guests to dress in their most delightful floral prints and suggest Hawaiian shirts for any men brave enough to attend.

Posted 1.14.16 Reply