Stocking Stuffers: Under $25!

Stocking Stuffers
Stocking stuffers are the perfect gift for family and friends, but sometimes it’s so hard to find cute gifts without spending a ton!  I recently found a bunch of things that I would love to receive and they are all under $25! My absolute favorites are this “adult beverage” mug and these mini nail polishes. The mug is only $18 and the nail polishes are on sale for $9.99. Also, these pom-pom keychains are everywhere lately.  I love putting them on my bags, they add a little extra something and come in so many different colors! One thing I wish I had was a fireplace, so that I could hang stockings… I always feel weird hanging them anywhere else but along the fireplace.

These next couple of weeks are so busy, leading up to the holidays!  I even have a winter wedding (my first!) and I am really hoping that it snows (the pretty kind) so she can have a winter-wonderland wedding!  I just hope I don’t freeze in my strapless dress! yikes.

Hope everyone has a great week! xoxo

love those little gift bags!!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  2. Great gift ideas! I have that Voluspa candle sitting on my desk, it smalls divine!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  3. January wrote:

These are great ideas! How could you go wrong with comfy socks and coffee in you adult beverage mug!!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply

I love those comfy socks!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  5. Aw, love this whole pretty list! I'd pretty much love anything on it. And all under $25! Thrifty and fabulous is a good combo. So, so want those make-up bags!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  6. I used to have one of those Voluspa candles and the smell was intoxicating. YUM! Thank you so much for sharing this list–all great finds!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  7. I want to get all of my friends those bags! Thanks for the ideas!!

Posted 12.8.15 Reply
  8. I love those candles! The cosmetic bags are also adorable! Love your picks!

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  9. The make up bags are super cute! Love that and the halogen pom pom key chain too (but for myself!)

10. Love it! That candle looks amazing!! I am basically addicted to candles lol

Danielle Greco- AccordingtoD.com

Posted 12.9.15 Reply

Lovely stocking stuffers! I need these so I can fill the entire families' stockings with lovely things! xx, adaatude.com

Posted 12.9.15 Reply

I love those sock!! Great stocking stuffer ideas!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  13. Those little bags are the cutest.
    I always love little stocking stuffers.

xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  14. The bags are cute, but I am really loving those fingernail polish colors! The one on the far right is my favorite color on there 🙂

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  15. My mom always sticks lip gloss (usually from Victoria's Secret) in our stockings every year, it really is a great stocking stuffer!

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  16. I love that key chain pom pom! Also those makeup bags! So cute!
    xo, Kyla – KyMarieC / @kycurrierlewis

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  17. I pinned this I love it so much!

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  18. I love that candle! It would even be cute to pick up some cute stockings from the craft store and gift it in the stocking!

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  19. CUTE! Love those little make-up bags!

20. Ali wrote:

I always forget about the stocking stuffers! Thanks for the reminder and a great list!

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  21. I love those makeup bags and socks!!
    xx, Bri || http://www.Neutral2Neon.com

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  22. I hope you don't freeze during the wedding, too! Thank you for the gorgeous list! I love the socks and those makeup bags!

23. Phyllis wrote:

Your list rocks!! I have so many people to shop for and not enough money to get them all expensive gifts. This is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. The bad part is I will be shopping for myself too while I shop for them LOL I want everything on your list 🙂

Posted 12.9.15 Reply
  24. Love everything! I just did a blog post on stocking stuffers today!

25. Ana Ojha wrote:

Awwn, all those stuff are so cute. Loved it.

Posted 12.10.15 Reply
  26. Candles are the best stocking stuffer. That's something I usually won't buy for myself for whatever reason, so I love getting them as gifts. I also love the "adult beverage"cup. 🙂 Super cute!

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 12.10.15 Reply
  27. Love these! – All such cute gifts – I think any girl would be happy with something from this selection 🙂

Posted 12.16.15 Reply
  28. Julia wrote:

Ah I want it all! This is such a perfect list and I especially love those patterned socks; so cozy and cute!
    ♡ Julia | lifeofjules.com