Bloggers Gonna Blog- Even in Florida!

‘Bloggers gonna blog’ tshirt // Topshop scalloped skirt // Fold over leopard clutch (accepting pre-orders now!) // Steve Madden heels // Marc by Marc Jacobs gold watch // Loren Hope bracelet // Stella & Dot bracelet (I am in love with this bracelet!) // Tassel earrings (old J.Crew) similar here and here // Prada sunnies // Judith Jack ring // Baublebar monogram necklace (my favorite necklace)

Happy Hump day!! I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and is getting ready for the New Year.  2015 has been an awesome year, and I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store.

When I attended the Windy City Blog Co holiday party a couple weeks ago, I got this amazing ‘bloggers gonna blog’ shirt from The Trendy Sparrow and i’ve been living in it ever since.  The Trendy Sparrow has the cutest graphic tees, coffee cups, art prints and so much more. They are local in Chicago, which I absolutely love!  Anyways, for all my fellow bloggers out there, you HAVE to get this shirt.  Besides the fact that it’s adorable, it’s super soft and something that you can dress up (I wore with a sequin skirt!) or down (with some jean shorts) and it’s on sale!!

This clutch is another one of my favorites.  It’s from the cutest little boutique Accessory Lane.  It’s super similar to the Claire V clutch but for a third of the price!  Each time I’ve worn this out, I’ve received so many compliments.  It definitely adds a little extra pop to any outfit.

I’m off to jump in the pool, it’s been high 80’s and humid in Florida everyday, so it’s hard not to live in the pool! Not complaining though… :p

Thank for stopping by! xoxo

1. Super cute!!! I'm glad that you are enjoying Florida and having fun in the sun!! 🙂

Posted 12.30.15 Reply
  2. I've always wanted a Claire V clutch… but I dont have a money tree in my backyard so I love your similar chic option (which looks so amazing!)…

Posted 12.30.15 Reply
  3. ElleSpann wrote:

that looks like a clare v! I have a knockoff that is obviously similar, but nothing as close as that. well done!

Posted 12.30.15 Reply
  4. This skirt and shirt are so cute together!!

Posted 12.30.15 Reply
  5. I need that shirt!! Enjoy Florida!

Posted 12.30.15 Reply
  6. That shirt is pure perfection!!! Have fun!!!

Brooke

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  7. I love your whole outfit! I need the shirt and the clutch in my life.

Happy New Year,
    Allison | http://www.LiveLifeWellBlog.com

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  8. Anonymous wrote:

I love the shirt! Enjoy the weather…it's cold here in Minnesota!

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  9. Cute, cute, cute! Love your whole outfit 🙂
    xo, Brianne

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  10. Your shirt is amazing!

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  11. Cori Large wrote:

Aren't pieces of clothing and/or accessories that you always get compliments on the best? I have an camo owl messenger bag that I've gotten compliments on since I bought the thing.

Posted 12.31.15 Reply

I love this outfit and I need that t-shirt in my life!!
    Charlene xo
    The Frugal Fashionista

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  13. Becki S wrote:

Totally jealous of your Florida weather! I love that top, will have to look into that shop.

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  14. So true!! Im here in California doing the same thing dreading my trip back home because of the snow! Enjoy the weather!

Posted 12.31.15 Reply
  15. Amanda wrote:

Totally need this tee! Not looking forward to going back to all the snow in Iowa!

Xx,

Posted 1.1.16 Reply

Super cute!! Love that clutch!

Posted 1.1.16 Reply

My mom would flip over your clutch! Her birthday is coming up, so maybe she'll get it from her wonderful daughter!

Posted 1.2.16 Reply
  18. Anonymous wrote:

I love this look and need that shirt. 🙂 Your clutch is on point, too. You look adorable!

Cameron Proffitt

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  19. hahaha, your shirt is too true for words! xoxo

Posted 1.4.16 Reply
  20. Such a cute tee, love it!

Brooke | http://www.kbstyled.com

Posted 1.5.16 Reply
  21. That’s what I was looking for. I am talking about all topics bundled in this blog. They all are really very useful for me as well as for my team. We are definitely going to use its highlighted information.
    โรงงานกระเป๋าผ้า