I recently collaborated with Warby Parker on their ‘home try-on program‘ and I must say I was truly impressed from start to finish! Warby Parker is a glasses company based in New York that makes super affordable and super trendy eyeglasses and sunglasses. All glasses start at $95 depending on the types of lenses you need, which is a steal now a days for designer-esque frames! When I signed on to their website to start choosing my frames, I had such a hard time as I loved every pair!
How the program works:
– Pick out 5 frames from a selection of their favorites and best sellers.
– These 5 frames are shipped out for free to wherever you prefer.
– Once you receive the frames you have 5 business days to try them on (and get peoples opinions!)
– Choose the one (or all!) you like and order them directly on warbyparker.com.
– Send the trial glasses back using the pre-paid free shipping label, and wait for your fresh new beauties to arrive!
Here are the ones I chose and what I thought…
I loved the box they came in, all separated individually and labeled so you can see which ones you chose come to life!
‘Reilly’ – Marzipan Tortoise
‘Ormsby’ – English Oak
‘Ripley’ – Whiskey Tortoise
‘Piper’ – Woodland Tortoise
‘Haskell’ – Burnt Lemon Tortoise
My Favorite: The ‘Reilly’ – These are super cute, affordable and classic. They went best with my skin tone and I loved the tortoise print! Safe to say- I will most likely be living in these shades!
If you’re in need of new glasses, head on over to Warby Parker now to start you’re FREE 5 day trial!